Gain access to high-profile dermatologic surgeons from around the globe by exhibiting at the ASDS Annual Meeting and Educational Courses.
The ASDS Annual Meeting is the most comprehensive educational experience for leaders in the fields of cosmetic and reconstructive dermatologic surgery, Mohs surgery and cutaneous oncology, and general and cosmetic dermatology. Over 1,000 physicians and other health care professionals come together to expand their knowledge base, discover the latest developments in dermatologic surgery and make contact with vendors and suppliers.
ASDS hosts several workshops throughout the year that are targeted to both beginning and experienced dermatologic surgeons.The courses boast a well-known faculty and attract dermatologic surgeons from around the country, who attend to learn about:
• The latest advances in devices and techniques.
• How to select appropriate devices.
• Indications to recommend to patients.
• New techniques and regimens to add predictability and safety to procedures.
• The differences, risks and benefits of various devices and products.
• How to identify and address peri-procedure assessment and possible complications.
For more information, contact ASDS at 847-956-0900 or