2023 nominations will be accepted May 1 to June 2.
The Award for Outstanding Service recognizes young, emerging leaders of ASDS who have demonstrated commitment to the Society’s growth and success. Candidates will have been ASDS members out of residency for one to ten years, and have volunteered their time and effort to ASDS / ASDSA for a minimum of three consecutive years in multiple capacities, such as:
- Committee, work group or task force membership.
- Participation in ASDS skin cancer screening programs.
- Development of new programs or services for ASDS or ASDSA.
- Participation in educational programs as faculty.
- Service as a representative to the Board or AMA.
- Participation in the Future Leaders Network.
ASDS members may not be nominated for an award while serving as a member of the Award Work Group. Nominees may not be nominated by their spouse or domestic partner.