Download order form
Optimize your cosmetic and reconstructive outcomes with a thorough understanding of facial anatomy and this review of advanced techniques. You will become more aware of the underlying anatomy and how it affects procedures, master surgical techniques with tips from the experts, and develop a sense and appreciation for facial aesthetics. Beginning and experienced dermatologic surgeons will benefit from this opportunity to hone their skills, refresh their knowledge and build confidence…and expand their repertoire.
- Introduction to Reconstructive and Aesthetic AnatomyStephen H. Mandy, MD
- PanFacial Volume RestorationStephen H. Mandy, MD
- Facelifting TechniquesRonald L. Moy, MD
- Lax Lids: Cosmetic BlepharoplastyRonald L. Moy, MD
- Anatomy of Facial Aging and Facial AestheticsTiffani K. Hamilton, MD
- Anatomical Structures of the Face(video presentation with cadaveric specimen)
Thomas H. Champney, PhD
$149.95 ASDS member (log in before adding to your cart to get the member price)
$209.95 Non-member dermatologist
U.S. shipping and handling included. Sales tax for Illinois residents and international shipping will be added to applicable orders.