Study Guide for the ABD Exam and MOC-D
Kavita Mariwalla, MD and David J. Leffell, MD
Order online now
Download order form
Completely updated, this title is the perfect resource for quick reference and rapid review in dermatologic surgery. It concisely presents the most essential knowledge you need for certification, recertification, or practice. An extremely user-friendly format, replete with Q&A, notes area, and bibliographies make this book an essential tool.
This book is not only helpful for residents taking the certifying exam but is also a comprehensive study guide for physicians sitting for the re-certification examination, preparing for MOC modules and for residents taking the in-service exam. The layout of the book can serve as a backbone for a surgical curriculum as several chapters are linked to the Dermatologic Surgery Fundamentals online presentations.
Whether you're new to the field or you've been practicing dermatologic surgery for years, you'll consider this book one of your most valuable resources. Softbound, 8 ½ x 11, 188 pages.
- New Wound Care Management and Microbiology chapters
- New answer key and index
- 24 chapters, including the latest updates in cutaneous oncology, fillers and neurotoxins
- Bibliographies for additional study options
- Questions to test your knowledge
- Notes section lets you highlight or add information
Must-read chapters include:
- Cutaneous Anatomy
- Local Anesthetics
- Surgical Instruments
- Suture Materials / Techniques
- Basal Cell Carcinoma
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Elliptical Excision
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery
- Nail Anatomy
- Nail Surgery
- Chemical Peels and Dermabrasion
- Soft-tissue Fillers
- Laser and Light-based Devices
- Hair Transplant
- Wound Care Management
$89 ASDS member
$125 Non-member dermatologist
U.S. shipping and handling included. Sales tax for Illinois residents and international shipping will be added to applicable orders.