NEW course with hands-on training and live patient demos with cadaver prosection! In-person in Chicago, Sept. 10 – 11, 2022. Directors Sue Ellen Cox, MD, and Vince Bertucci, MD, FRCPC, will lead a stellar faculty lineup, including Drs. Kimberly Butterwick, Sebastian Cotofana, Sabrina Fabi, Rebecca Fitzgerald, Deirdre Hooper and Omer Ibrahim.
This is the course you need for a full-circle, in-depth review of facial anatomy and expert how-tos of cosmetic injections! Designed for all experience levels and led by experts at the leading organization for cosmetic dermatologic surgeons, the course includes a series of high-yield lectures, panel discussions, live patient demonstrations featuring simultaneous anatomy demonstration on a prosected cadaveric cephalus specimen, real world case studies, hands-on training, plus more.
- Comprehensive facial analysis and assessment as applied to cosmetic injections
- Age-related structural changes to the face plus gender and ethnic considerations
- Essential injection facial anatomy, including small group in-depth anatomy deep dive
- Properties of and indications for biostimulators, hyaluronic acid fillers and neurotoxins
- Injection preparation pearls on neuromodulator dilution, hyper-blending, hyper-diluting and back-filling, and reconstituting poly-l-lactic acid in small-group format with hands-on training
- Strategies, tools and techniques for safer injection procedures with optimal outcomes
- Small group hands-on training with experts for injection techniques with needles and cannulas