Eligibility and Rules
- Any ASDS member registered to attend the meeting, including Residents, is eligible to participate.
- Applicants must be amateur performers.
- Solo, duet and group performances are permissible. The registered member(s) must be the central performer.
- Registered members whose videos are selected as a Top Contender can encourage their colleagues to vote for them during the meeting. Voters must be meeting attendees to access the poll.
- All videos must be in MP4 format and not exceed 1 minute. Please verify the video and audio quality before submission.
- Registered members can only submit 1 video.
- Absolutely no profanity or insensitive subject matter will be permitted.
- In all cases, decisions of the judges are final and will not be open to discussion.
- Contestants and/or their family or associates are not allowed to have contact with any judge before or during the competition.
No contestant will be permitted to participate unless he or she has acknowledged and agreed to these rules and regulations.