The American Society for Dermatologic Surgery is the source for scientific information on the surgical and interventional treatments of skin aging and skin disease. As pioneers and leaders in the field of cosmetic and medically necessary skin surgery, ASDS members can offer important insights into the dermatologic surgery profession from laser surgery for birthmarks to chemical peels, laser hair removal and the diagnosis and treatment of potentially deadly skin cancers. Contact the ASDS Communications Department today to connect with dynamic spokespeople and leaders in the profession.
- ASDSA: Laser surgery lawsuit study highlights patient safety concerns Posted Oct. 16, 2013
- ASDS elects new officers, board members Posted Oct. 15, 2013
- Survey: Consumers prefer dermatologic surgeons for cosmetic procedures Posted Oct. 1, 2013
- ASDS Survey: Consumers tell top cosmetic concerns Posted Sept. 20, 2013
- Survey: Consumers list top cosmetic procedure choices Posted Sept. 10, 2013
- ASDS to convene in Chicago for 2013 Annual Meeting Posted Aug. 9, 2013
- ASDS Endorses NewBeauty magazine's ExpertInjector program Posted Aug. 1, 2013
- Survey: Consumers rate soft-tissue treatments tops; choose dermatologic surgeons most often Posted July 26, 2013
- Survey: Consumers most satisfied with wrinkle-relaxing injections; choose dermatologic surgeons most often for procedure Posted July 20, 2013
- Fellowship Finder: Doctor tames fellowship search experience with centralized database Posted July 16, 2013
- ASDS survey: 3 in 10 consumers considering cosmetic procedures Posted July 10, 2013
- New ASDS Cosmetic Dermatologic Surgery Fellowship Accreditation Program launches Post June 26, 2013
- Dermatologic surgeon fills educational need with Fundamentals Series videos Posted May 10, 2013
- 2013 Annual Meeting to highlight latest dermatologic surgery developments Posted May 6, 2013
- It’s Skin Cancer Awareness Month: Choose healthy skin with these sun-safe tips Posted May 1, 2013
- ASDS Sun Safe Soccer: Dermatologist enlists coaches in skin cancer prevention Posted April 8, 2013
- ASDS adds six new visiting professors Posted April 4, 2013
- Survey: Skin cancer treatments, cosmetic procedures lead broad practice scope of ASDS members Posted Feb. 21, 2013
News from the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery Association
Get all the latest news from the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery Association, which advocates for patient safety and access to quality care, skin cancer prevention and education, and fair and appropriate office-based surgery regulation.
Skin Source Smart Brief
The ASDS Skin Source Smart Brief is designed to give the latest news and trends in dermatologic surgery. This free, weekly e-newsletter is published every Wednesday. Sign up now.