Welcome to the website of the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery Association (ASDSA). This site is provided as a service of ASDSA.
- Description of Service. asdsa.asds.net consists of several sections, some of which have restricted access (e.g., Member Log-in). “Access Agreements” for the individual sections may be viewed by clicking on the link provided on the log-in page and at the bottom of any page of the section. Throughout the ASDSA Web site, the terms “dermatologic surgeon” and “dermatologic surgeon” are used interchangeably.
- Notice. The entire contents and design of the ASDSA website, including all trademarks, logos, trade names, documents, databases, graphic representations, and other information, are the property of ASDSA, or used by ASDSA with permission, and are protected under U.S. and international copyright and trademark laws, whether or not a notice of copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights appears on the screen displaying the information. Except as otherwise provided herein, users of the ASDSA website may save and use information contained on the site only for personal or other non-commercial, educational purposes. No other use, including, without limitation, reproduction, retransmission or editing, of ASDSA website information may be made without the prior written permission of ASDSA, which may be requested by contacting ASDSA.
- Disclaimer. By using this website, you accept the information, products and services provided here as is. ASDSA makes no warranty, guaranty, or representation regarding the accuracy, content, completeness, reliability, operability, or legality of information contained within the ASDSA website, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use, and non-infringement of propriety rights. The information, opinions, and recommendations presented within the site are for general information only. Such information should not be considered medical advice and is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified physician. Unless specifically stated otherwise, ASDSA does not endorse, approve, recommend, or certify any information, product, process, service, or organization presented or mentioned on the ASDSA website, and information from the website should not be referenced in any way to imply such approval or endorsement. Moreover, ASDSA makes no warranty that its website, or the server that makes it available, is free from viruses, worms, or other elements or codes that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. ASDSA expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, reliance on, or inability to use, the ASDSA website or the information presented on the site. In any jurisdiction that does not permit such a disclaimer of liability, ASDSA’s liability shall be limited to the greatest extent allowed by applicable law.
- Links. Links or pointers connecting the ASDSA website with other Internet sites are provided as a courtesy only and do not imply, directly or indirectly, the endorsement, sponsorship, or approval by ASDSA of the linked site, the organization or individual operating the site, or any product, service, individual, or organization referenced in the site. In general, any website that has an address (or URL) that does not contain “asds.net” is a linked website. The content of any linked site does not necessarily reflect the opinions, standards or policies of ASDSA. ASDSA assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of content contained in any linked site or for the compliance with applicable laws of such linked sites.
- Choice of Law and Forum. This Agreement is entered into and performed in the State of Illinois, United States of America, and is governed by the laws of Illinois, exclusive of its choice of law or conflict of laws provisions. In any claim or action directly or indirectly arising under this Agreement or related to asds.net, each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the state courts located in Cook County, Illinois, or the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, whichever has jurisdiction, and each party waives any jurisdictional venue or inconvenient forum objections to such court.