Patient Payment Plans by CareCredit
Patient Financing Program
The ASDS is pleased to announce the exclusive endorsement of CareCredit® as the Society's preferred provider of patient financing.
The ASDS recognizes that patient financing is an increasingly important element to help dermatologic surgical practices drive growth and revenue. CareCredit, a division of GE Consumer Finance, offers patient payment plans that are easy to use, integrate into your daily routine and provide many benefits to ASDS members and patients.
With CareCredit Patient Payment Plans, you can make your practice accessible to more patients by removing cost as an obstacle. You'll be able to attract more patients to your practice, convert more consultations into procedures and increase your repeat patient base – just by offering CareCredit.
- Easy to use with exceptional practice support
- Multiple ways to submit applications – phone, fax, online
- Fast decision on patient applications – within seconds online
- Practice gets paid within two business days – electronic deposit into your account
- Low merchant fees at fixed rates (flat 5 percent for most payment plans)
- High approval rate
- Revolving line of credit for additional procedures – patients don't need to reapply
- Automated and paperless processing through provided terminal, with optional Visa/MasterCard processing
- No-cost training program, customer support and relationship manager program
- Free practice and patient materials, including brochures, brochure holders and digital media kit for your website
- No up-front costs or hidden fees
- Low predictable patient interest rates – 9.9 percent APR on all Extended Payment Plans
- Phone, fax or online applications
- No-interest payment plans – 3, 6, 12 or 18 months
- Extended payment plans from $1,000 to $25,000 – 24, 36 or 48 months with no prepayment penalties
- Revolving line of credit on all plans – no need to reapply for repeat procedures
- CareCredit offered and accepted at 45,000 healthcare providers across the country
For further information on the program, call 866-247-3049.